I went to at least 5 other lawyers who wouldn't take my case because
they didn't think it was cut and dry. I had all but given up. I got
lucky when I happened to talk with another lawyer, in an unrelated matter,
who recommended Jackie. I didn't know how lucky I was at that time.
It really takes a lot to impress me. Just doing your job doesn't impress
me. Here's why I'm so impressed. First off, she didn't try
and sell herself, she didn't need to. When you talk with her you'll
know why other lawyers recommend her.
- Jackie does her homework. On my second visit, I realized how much time
she had spent learning the medical side of my case. I swear she knew more
than my doctors knew.
- The team that she has assembled to help her are second to none. She has
a team of lawyers that help her. Candace, her main assistant, was awesome.
Candace was always prompt about returning calls and answering questions.
- The consultants that were hired, were highly regarded in their field. They
were individuals that had excelled in their respective fields.
- Jackie set realistic expectations. She worked hard. My case was, not by
any means, an easy case.
- Jackie really does care. She's tough and caring rolled into one package.
I'm glad she wasn't on the other side!
- The lawyers for the other side were unrealistic at times and she wouldn't
hesitate to let them know.
- Jackie helped prepare me for my role in this case. I, like most people,
had never been through this before.
- I could go on and on, but I'm telling you, you'll be happy that
you read this review and you chose to hire Jacquelynn Carmichael.