Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson and our team of Salt Lake City pressure cooker lawsuit attorneys are standing up for people who have been seriously injured due to a pressure cooker defect. Without warning, a pressure cooker with a defect or poor design may explode under its own pressure, spraying hot water or food in all directions.
Injuries suffered in a pressure cooker explosion incident may include:
- Severe burns
- Permanent disfigurement
- Necessary-medical amputations
- Emotional trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Have you been seriously injured in a pressure cooker explosion? It is time to stand up for your rights and demand justice and compensation from the product manufacturer who created such a dangerously defective product.
You deserve every last penny of compensation to help pay for:
- Emergency medical treatment
- Rehabilitative care and therapy
- Household modifications, like wheelchair ramps
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages due to missing work
- Lessened enjoyment of life
Call our Salt Lake City pressure cooker explosion lawyers at (801) 901-3470 to begin your claim with a FREE case evaluation.
Pressure Cooker Dangers All Around the World
Saying that defective pressure cookers are a danger is an understatement. In recent years, there has been a string of pressure cooker explosion incidents from around the globe, with each story more harrowing than the last.
Examples of the harm caused by defective pressure cookers:
- In January 2019, an Oklahoma boy and his grandmother suffered second- and third-degree burns after their pressure cooker exploded while they tried to open its lid.
- In September 2015, a 3-year-old girl in Broward, Florida suffered widespread third-degree burns when a pressure cooker exploded suddenly. The girl required multiple amputations. The injury attorneys who represented the girl and her family found the pressure cooker overheated despite being used correctly. The case settled for $27 million.
- In December 2018, a catastrophic blaze tore through Manaus, Brazil, destroying more than 600 homes. Investigators believe the cause was a faulty pressure cooker that exploded into flames.
Fighting for Your Right to Safe Products
When you let our Salt Lake City pressure cooker explosion attorneys handle your lawsuit, you not only stand up for yourself, but also for every other consumer out there. Through successful defective product claims, product manufacturers are forced to reevaluate their products and encouraged to make safer products in the future. If you were severely burned or otherwise injured by a pressure cooker, then it is imperative you reach out to Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson to see how to pursue justice and compensation through a claim.
For a no-cost consultation, call us at (801) 901-3470 today.