Every year, children across the country are injured due to a child car seat defect. Parents rely on child seats in their vehicles to make traveling with their young child safer. Yet, none ever know if the car seat is defective by design or due to a manufacturing error until after a car accident reveals the defect and leaves their child injured.
If your young child was injured due to a child car seat defect, then it is important for you to discover and stand up for your rights as both a parent and a consumer. Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson and our Salt Lake City child seat lawsuit attorneys are standing by to see how we can help you seek justice and compensation for your child. As a highly experienced law firm comprised of award-winning attorneys, we are not afraid to take a lawsuit against any defendant, even if we have to go to trial. When there is so much at stake, we do not back down.
What sets our law firm apart from others?
- We were founded in 2000 to handle personal injury claims in Salt Lake City.
- Our attorneys have decades of combined legal experience.
- We have recovered more than $400 million for our clients in verdicts, settlements, and arbitration.
- Our client give us high praise for our representation and compassionate approach to casework.
To get a free case evaluation with a member of our team, call (801) 901-3470 at any time.
What Makes A Child Car Seat Defective?
In order to adequately protect a child from harm in a car accident, a child set needs to be manufactured carefully and precisely. The slightest defect can cause catastrophic harm to be suffered by the child, even in a low speed collision.
Child car seat defects that can compromise the child’s safety include:
- Loose shoulder straps
- Child seat dislodges from mounting base
- Seat design allows child to move too much
- Inaccurately reported weight/height rating
- Instructions for safe use unclear
Comprehensive Representation During Trying Times
A defective child car seat lawsuit can become complicated when it comes to assigning liability for your child’s injuries. It may be necessary to file a claim against both the child seat manufacturer and another driver who caused your crash. Rather than trying to sort through those details on your own, let our Salt Lake City attorneys do it for you. We get right to work while you focus on taking care of yourself and your child.
Please call us at (801) 901-3470 the moment you need our help with your claim.