Polaris Vehicle Fires
Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson Accepts Polaris RZR Fire Claims Nationwide!
The Polaris line of adventure off-road vehicles has been popular with off-road enthusiasts across the United States, particularly the Polaris RZR. Polaris aggressively markets the promise of fun, safe adventure riding. Unfortunately, many models of these vehicles, including the RZR, Ranger, and General have serious design and manufacturing defects that have injured and killed riders.
Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson are currently representing clients in a number of states and are accepting Polaris fire and other defect cases in all 50 states. Call to schedule a free consultation at (801) 845-9866! There will be no cost unless we win your case!
Since 2013, Polaris has recalled hundreds of thousands of RZR, Ranger and General ROVs with model years ranging from 2011-2018. All of these recalls were due to fire hazards that have caused more than 250 fires, in excess of 30 severe injuries, at least three deaths, and a large forest fire. Other defects include roll cage failures, seat belt failures, and other defects that may cause injury.
Despite Polaris’ recalls, some Polaris RZRs are still starting on fire. Some people are still being seriously injured. Polaris has issued additional recalls of vehicles with model years through 2018. Models of the Polaris Sportsman, Polaris Ranger, Polaris General, and Polaris ACE have also been recalled due to fire hazard. In December of 2017, the Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a statement that users of vehicles were still reporting total-loss fires affecting vehicles that had already been repaired as part of a recall.
In April 2018, Polaris settled with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission over allegations that the company failed to immediately report defective models, despite having such information. Immediately following this settlement, Polaris issued an expanded recall of the RZR XP 1000 for model years 2014-2018. Multiple people have been injured in RZR fires since these recalls.
Because of our expertise with Polaris vehicle fires, we have continued to handle more and more of these cases. We have already had success on behalf of our clients. We were recently interviewed by local news regarding our work on Polaris fire cases.
Our Recent Cases
- Hoaldridge v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2015 fatal RZR fire)
- Hill v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2014 RZR fire)
- Sartell v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2016 fatal RZR fire)
- Assad v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2016 RZR fire)
- Swann/Ingram v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2016 fatal Ranger fire)
- Thompson v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2017 RZR fire)
- Helling v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2017 RZR fire)
- Ricketts v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2016 Ranger fire)
- Moore v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2017 Sportsman fire)
- Ridgeway v. Polaris Industries, Inc. (2017 RZR fire)
- Over $400 Million Won for Our Clients
- We Advocate Aggressively on Our Client's Behalf
- Focused on Your Case so You Can Focus on Recovery
- Reputation for Getting Results
- No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- Hundreds of Attorneys and Judges Have Referred Cases to Us