What To Look For When Hiring A Truck Accident Lawyer in Salt Lake City
You’re driving along the highway, enjoying the beauty of Salt Lake City as you head home, when it happens. The truck in the next lane suddenly swerves into you. Your car is totaled, and, in that brief moment, you’re left on the long road to recovery.
Only one thing matters in that moment as much as immediate, quality medical care – a qualified personal injury lawyer you know will protect your interests and ensure that you get the care and compensation you need. The best truck accident lawyers in Salt Lake City know that truck accidents can change your life, leaving you in need of substantial medical care, unable to work, with property damage and in need for restitution that covers long-term needs. A quick settlement that meets only your short-term needs is not in the best interests you or your family.
Select a Salt Lake City personal injury attorney that:
- Has experience with truck accidents in the greater Salt Lake City area
- Is dedicated to providing personalized, caring service
- Is attentive to your case
- Understands that a judgment or settlement is imperative to your long-term well-being
- Has a history of successfully resolving complex cases
Get a Truck Accident Attorney
Choose a truck accident attorney, not just any attorney. A personal injury lawyer with specific experience managing truck accident cases will know the ins-and-outs of building a case against a truck driver and the trucking company. It’s important your attorney understands the industry to ensure:
- Logs are obtained in a timely fashion
- Thorough evaluation of inspection procedures and reports
- Review of the company and driver against industry best practices
- Review of driver compliance with time restraints and other regulations
- Review of vehicle maintenance records
This specialized experience and knowledge will enable your truck accident lawyer to expertly document and prepare your case. Ideally, your lawyer will create a case so compelling that the trucker or trucking company will agree to a suitable settlement and avoid an extended trial. Should it come down to a trial, however, you’ll want your lawyer to have substantial trial experience and a proven record of success.
Choose ECKO Legal
In Salt Lake City, Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson are highly respected personal injury attorneys with a proven track record of positive results for their truck accident clients. Call (801) 901-3470 to discuss your circumstances today. We’ll handle your legal case so you can concentrate on healing.