David A. Cutt is a 1991 graduate of the University of Michigan Law School and a founding member of Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson. His practice focuses on:
He has tried numerous cases to verdict and obtained multiple seven figure recoveries on behalf of his injured clients. Mr. Cutt has particular expertise prosecuting cases on behalf of people who have suffered brain or spinal cord injuries, as well as pursuing claims for injuries caused by defective automobile tires and other dangerous products.
Mr. Cutt sits on the board of the Utah Association for Justice (formerly the Utah Trial Lawyers Association). He has published numerous articles on personal injury and product liability law and is the editor of the Utah Trial Journal. Mr. Cutt is on the faculty of Utah’s Learn from the Pros series of seminars for young lawyers and lectures frequently on topics related to personal injury law.
To benefit from Mr. Cutt's knowledgeable representation, contact Eisenberg, Cutt, Kendell & Olson online or call the firm at (801) 901-3470.
- Super Lawyers 2009 - 2020
- Best Lawyers 2015 - 20120
Medical Malpractice Verdict
Construction Injury Settlement
Auto Accident Settlement
Ski Injury Settlement
Construction Accident Settlement
- Over $400 Million Won for Our Clients
- We Advocate Aggressively on Our Client's Behalf
- Focused on Your Case so You Can Focus on Recovery
- Reputation for Getting Results
- No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
- Hundreds of Attorneys and Judges Have Referred Cases to Us